Upholstery Cleaning Services in Vancouver
Pro-Tech has been serving Vancouver, Maple Ridge, Langley, Surrey, Coquitlam, Burnaby, Richmond, North Vancouver and West Vancouver with upholstery cleaning services for over 30 years. Our proven process and biodegradable products make sure your upholstery is looking it’s best and your Vancouver home is spotless.
People typically forget cleaning their upholstery, although it works as a filter system along with carpetings and takes in all the dead skin cells, dust and allergens in your house. It is essential to an establish regular furniture upholstery cleaning schedule. Just as carpets attract and absorb odours, dust and allergens, so does upholstery. Establishing a regular upholstery cleaning maintenance program will ensure they remain new looking and true to their original colour and texture as well as free from bacteria and mites. We specialize in both leather and cloth fabrics and use 3M Scotchgard protectant. From sofas and fabric headboards to office furniture and chairs, we perform the work at your location, minimizing disruption and hassle.
Many types of upholstery
Our Vancouver Pro-Tech upholstery cleaners can clean your upholstery no matter where it is located. Whether you need to clean a stunning piece of furniture in your home or office or you need the carpets and upholstery cleaned in your RV, boat or car, Pro-Tech will leave your upholstery spotless and protected. Our trained professional Vancouver, Maple Ridge, Langley, Surrey, Coquitlam, Burnaby, Richmond, North Vancouver and West Vancouver cleaning professionals put in the time to fully understand your special furniture upholstery cleaning needs. We can clean your couch, loveseat, arm chair, recliner chair, office chair, dining chairs, ottoman, or sectional sofa. We can clean up most natural and synthetic materials. Natural materials consist of cotton, cotton blends, linen, and wool. Synthetic fabrics include acetate, microfibre, nylon, polyester, rayon blends and vinyl.
Our professionals will certainly check the material prior to beginning to determine the correct method to clean your upholstery. We consider the fabric construction, fiber content and dye stability in order to choose the safest, most efficient method to clean your furniture. Our service technician’s experience and judgment are vital factors in selecting the most efficient cleaning treatment.
Our upholstery cleaning services include:
- 3M Scotchgard protectant to extend the life of upholstery
- Experience with hard to clean fabrics and colours
- Special rates when combined with carpet cleaning services
- Service in all areas of the lower mainland including, Vancouver, Maple Ridge, Langley, Surrey, Coquitlam, Burnaby, Richmond, North Vancouver and West Vancouver.
After we’ve given your furniture a much-need Pro-tech Vancouver cleaning, we suggest that you follow these instructions to maintain the beautiful, fresh and sanitary condition that we left them in:
- Vacuums aren’t just for floors and those daunting accessories they feature can actually extend the life of your furnishings. Utilize the furniture attachment to vacuum soft furnishings on a weekly basis. The angle-tipped crevice tool is fantastic for reaching sly areas where the proof of day-to-day usage – dirt and oils – like to start a business: particularly, folds, fabric folds and tufted locations.
- Once a month, take cushions outside and beat them by hand. This will assist prevent dust from settling into the fibers. When replacing cushions, turn and flip them as you would a mattress to ensure even use.
- Your grandma was on to something with the “no eating the living room” rule. If you have enough self resistance to impose a ban on food, drink and pets on the furnishings, you’ll avoid the terrible spills and stains that can completely ruin furniture fabrics.
- Can’t help but eat, spill and make little stains on your couch? Use a blotting motion with either a paper towel or clean white fabric when removing liquids. Rubbing can smudge the spill into a larger stain – an impact that upholstery cleaning pros call “progressing”.
Contact us for a free consultation and estimate on upholstery cleaning services.
Our technicians are trained and experienced carpet cleaning experts. They have gained a reputation for reliability and trust, and strive to bring their A-game, every time! They will listen closely to all your questions, concerns, and cleaning needs to give you exactly what you want at a price you love.
Mon 8am - 8pm
Tue 8am - 8pm
Wed 8am - 8pm
Thu 8am - 8pm
Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat 8am - 8pm
Sun 8am - 8pm