Lower Mainland flood remediation carpet cleaning
We all know that it rains a lot in Vancouver, and this can cause seasonal flooding in your home or business that can cause serious damage. Recovering from a flood can be a stressful situation, especially as insurance companies and other variables may delay your claim. Let us take some of the stress off of your shoulders. We can completely dry your home or business within days, and often in as little as a few hours. Mold, injury scenes and fire or water damage all need expert cleanup, regardless of exactly what some business may attempt to tell you. Smoke and water damage can be permanent, unless you hire somebody with the understanding and skills essential to totally restore your home and valuables. When catastrophe strikes and you’re confronted with water damage from flooding or find mold in your home or company, Pro-Tech is here and geared up to deal with all your cleanup and elimination requirements.
You can anticipate nothing but the greatest requirements of professionalism and considerate. Our track record as one of the Lower Mainland’s most respectable cleaning and remediation business is due in part to our unbeatable customer support. Upon entering your recently flooded property, we will examine the severity of water damage, which are an immediate concern as well as a long-lasting issue as it can cause mould and other structural problems. Our flood remediation will certainly deal with water damaged areas with the utmost effectiveness in order to prevent additional damage and the development of mould. We will also take precautionary initial steps, such as completely drying the walls and structure without delay. This is the very best way to prevent mould or bacteria from growing within the walls or dripping back into the carpets.
Know that our flood repair work service has you covered, and we will certainly do everything in our power to have you back in your routine as quickly as possible. Here’s what your Vancouver, Maple Ridge, Langley, Surrey, Coquitlam, Burnaby, Richmond, North Vancouver and West Vancouver carpet cleaning expert considers when drying carpeting:
- Age and condition of carpet: If a carpet is so old that it is a much better value to change than effort remediation, we”ll let you know what makes the best monetary sense. We uses market resources to assist identify the exact value of carpeting.
- Length of time carpeting was exposed to water: A lot of carpets can stand up to water for as much as two or three days, but instant response to your loss is vital. We can be at your site within 2 to four hours.
- Kind of water: Types of water impact the remediation process.
- Clean water: Water from a clean source without any particles.
- Grey water: Water is not always clean however that doesn’t necessarily mean it is hazardous (washing machine and dishwasher overflow, for example).
- Black water: Sewage backup or overflow water. These losses are hazardous and should be handled with caution.
- Water temperature level: The temperature level of the water is very important to think about. A hot water heater with very warm water will certainly affect the glue used to hold carpet fibers together.
While the initial water damage to carpets and rugs from heavy rainfall, poor drainage and faulty sprinklers can take its toll, it is often the damage later caused by moulds, mildew and bacteria that can really harm your property. We will remove any standing water from your carpets, completely dry the area and then treat the area to prevent any bacterial growth. You can feel confident that your home or business’ carpets will be clean, safe and ready to inhabit once again.
In an emergency? We are available 24/7 for emergency calls at this number: 604-466-8243 or contact us for more information!
Our technicians are trained and experienced carpet cleaning experts. They have gained a reputation for reliability and trust, and strive to bring their A-game, every time! They will listen closely to all your questions, concerns, and cleaning needs to give you exactly what you want at a price you love.
Mon 8am - 8pm
Tue 8am - 8pm
Wed 8am - 8pm
Thu 8am - 8pm
Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat 8am - 8pm
Sun 8am - 8pm